Frequently Asked Questions
- About MIT FCU
- Account Questions
- ATM Questions
- Checking Questions
- Credit Report FAQs
- Credit Score FAQ
- Credit vs. Debit, What's the Difference?
- Debit Card Questions
- Financial Literacy Questions
- GAP Protection and Credit Life & Disability Insurance
- General Product and Service Questions
- Home Banking Questions
- Loan and Credit Questions
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Mobile Apps
- Parent FAQ
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Roth IRA Questions
- Security Questions
- Share Certificates (CDs) Questions
- Student Loans
- Wallet Pay
The app is free to download and use, though message and data rates may apply.... [Read More]
Yes. Please call 617.253.2845, for assistance.
Activate a password for the screen lock function Research Mobile Malware... [Read More]
Call us at 617.253.2845, and we’ll unlock your account.
Your MIT FCU username and password is required at each log in. If your phone... [Read More]
An e-Branch User ID which must be acquired via a desktop or laptop. It cannot... [Read More]
128-bit SSL encryption end to end App does not store any data on your ... [Read More]
Yes. The app times out after five minutes of inactivity.