Frequently Asked Questions
The app is free to download and use, though message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless carrier.
Yes. Please call 781.423.2022, for assistance.
- Activate a password for the screen lock function
- Research Mobile Malware protection
- Be cautious about texts or emails sent to your mobile device
- When your phone is not in use, disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Make sure to use trusted Wi-Fi access points
Call us at 781-423-2022, and we’ll unlock your account.
Your MIT FCU username and password is required at each log in. If your phone is stolen or lost, use the remote wipe and remote lock features to be safe. If you use your phone number to verify your identity, remove it as an option until you have a new mobile device and change your e-Branch password as soon as possible, as an extra layer of security.
- An e-Branch User ID which must be acquired via a desktop or laptop. It cannot be created on the mobile app itself.
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPod Touch 4G or higher
- Smartphones and tablets with the Android 2.3.3 Operating System or greater
- Note: Low-density screens (240wx320h) are not supported
- 128-bit SSL encryption end to end
- App does not store any data on your device
Yes. The app times out after five minutes of inactivity.