Our Current Rates
Credit reports pulled as part of the application process
won't impact your credit score. Read more from Experian now.
Looking to finance a home or condo?
We're here to help!
At MIT Federal Credit Union, we put our members’ needs first. We consider ourselves finance experts and hope you’ll consider us your primary resource when it comes to all things “mortgage.” We’re here to assist you with the home buying and lending process through education, detailed information, and sound advice on mortgage options and industry trends.
We Provide Personalized Service to Every Borrower
- We do everything "In-House"
- Loan processing - to speed up the process and get you the answers you need as fast as possible.
- Underwriting - because not every transaction fits neatly into the “underwriting box.” We apply a common-sense approach to every scenario to get you to the closing table with minimal stress or delays.
- Loan closing with our in-house team and Hybrid “eClose” - Closing documents are available for you to review days in advance, and you can sign most online using your computer, phone or tablet. Our closing process is faster.
We provide the tools and resources for you to do your own research without the pressure of talking to a loan originator. But when questions arise, our team is only a tap away.
And as always, you can reach us via our chat bubble below (for real-time phone, text, or video assistance), or in person at any of our locations!
We also offer Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines.
We're your Mortgage Partner
Download the MIT FCU Mortgage app today
Or use your smartphone and our QR code to apply today:
Mortgages and Homebuying
- Does a credit inquiry affect my credit report?
- Utility Expenses - What's Heating You? (Lowering Your Heating Costs)
- Navigating the Mortgage Process
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages - Questions Answered
- What Should I Expect at My Home Closing?
- What is a Credit Score and How Does it Affect my Mortgage Loan?
- Closing Fees and What You Should Know
- STUDENT TALK Homebuying 101
- Can I Buy a House When I'm Paying Off a Student Loan?
- 5 Things I wish I knew before I bought my first house and moved my family during a pandemic