We can put you behind the wheel of your next car!
An auto loan from MIT FCU saves you money with great rates and provides the confidence needed to get the deal you want. You'll know your rate and term ahead of time and can negotiate with all the facts in mind. Apply online and you’ll have a response in minutes (same-day funding is available for certain loans). We'll put you in charge when it comes to financing a new*** or used vehicle.
- Low, fixed-rate/term based on your credit score
- 100% financing may be available
- No service fees or prepayment penalty
|Type of Loan||Term||APR*||Payment/$1000|
|New Auto||Up to 60 Months||4.50%||$18.65|
|New Auto||61-84 Months***||5.00%||$18.87|
|Used Auto||Up to 60 Months||4.50%||$18.65|
|Used Auto||61-72 Months||5.00%||$18.87|
Auto Buying Center - The Answers to All Your Car-Buying Questions
- CUDL AutoSMART - Custom search for vehicles from existing stock at nearby dealerships
- Kelley Blue Book - Price vehicles to buy, and research your car's trade-in value as well as accessing reviews and ratings
New Vehicle Resources
- AutoVantage - provides 24-hour roadside assistance nationwide. Insurance to help when you find yourself with car trouble somewhere far from home!
- Edmunds - upfront pricing on new and new to you cars, and trucks
- Car and Driver - the latest news and reviews from a leading automotive industry resource
Used Vehicle Resources
- National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Official Used Car Guide - reliable pricing and info on all types of vehicles
- AutoTrader a consumer tool to research and locate vehicles near or far
- Setting up automatic loan payments automatically qualifies you to receive APR discounts**
- Great prices on insurance options through our partner, TruStage®.Receive a free online quote and see.
- GAP Protection available from our partner, MEMBER'S CHOICE®
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Coverage pays the difference between your insurance settlement and your auto loan's outstanding balance if your car is stolen or totaled in an accident.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate disclosed is based on a highly qualified credit candidate. Rates may vary based on individual creditworthiness. Rates are valid as of 11/27/2022 and are subject to change without notice.
**Automatic loan payments qualifies you for a 0.25% APR reduction, with the exception of the Tuition Assistance Loan. All Personal, Student, Auto, Motorcycle, Trailer, Boat, and RV loans are eligible for an ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE reduction of 0.25%.
MIT FCU does not charge for the autopay service.
Discontinuing autopay will result in the loss of promotional 0.25% ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE reduction. Any increase in the ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE will result in an increase of remaining payments. For example, if Your loan was for $10,000 at 6.4% for 5 years, and the rate increased by 0.25% after 12 months, Your payment would increase by $0.95.
For the life of the loan this offer will never expire. However, the promotion may end at anytime and without notice.
***Only new auto loans offer a term of up to 84 months, all other auto loans have a maximum term of 72 months. A new car is defined as a current or previous year’s model with 8,000 miles or less.Go to main navigation