Why Join MIT Federal Credit Union?
MIT Federal Credit Union was founded in 1940 to provide exceptional banking services for MIT employees. With the guiding philosophy of people helping people, MIT FCU has continued to serve MIT employees, and now students, alumni, faculty, staff, and select Cambridge and Lexington businesses, as part of the greater MIT community, for over 80 years. See our list of eligible companies and groups when you complete the application.
- We offer many benefits not available at commercial banks.
- We're a member-owned, non-profit institution (we work for you! Not a bunch of investors.)
- Save money with competitive rates on a wide range of loan and deposit products
- You'll have branch and ATM access across the country (6,000 branches and >30,000 ATMs)
- Checking Accounts include our Smart Money Rewards program
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking provide convenience at your fingertips