Deposit checks from anywhere
Checks aren’t as popular as they once were, but they're still around. Why visit a branch to make your deposit when you can accomplish the same task easily, using your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop device?
Deposit your checks from anywhere using Remote Deposit on your smart device. Available 24/7/365. Just a few clicks and you’re done. Safe and fast, using the same security functionality that makes our MIT FCU e-Branch platform safe and secure.
Visit our FAQs specific to Remote Deposit Capture for more information.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Are there fees for using Remote Deposit Capture?
- Do I need to use deposit slips with Mobile Remote Deposit Capture?
- When will my deposit be processed?
- What is Remote Deposit?
- Is Remote Deposit Capture available on all iPhone, iPad, and Android devices?
- Is Remote Deposit Capture secure?
- Are there any types of checks that cannot be submitted with RDC?
- Can I export, save, and print images of deposited items from Remote Deposit Capture?
- Is there a limit on deposits with RDC in one day, or one month?
- How do I get the best image of the check?
- How long should I keep the original check(s) after I scan and deposit them?
- How will I know if there's a problem with my deposit after I submit it?
- Can I do a remote deposit from a desktop or laptop computer?