Managing your money is easy with our mobile app
Life happens. We've all been there. You get caught up with the daily grind and forget to take care of a bill, need to transfer money, or maybe check in on that budget you started. But who has time?
Thankfully, there's a better way! Right from your smartphone.
- Access accounts in real-time; pay bills, deposit a check with Remote Deposit
- Find nearby surcharge-free ATMs and branches
- Set travel alerts, usage limits with Card Control
- Send, request, and receive money with Mobile POP Money.
Banking doesn’t need to be a burden. Practice banking-on-the-fly whenever and wherever you are. Our mobile app helps you maintain good financial habits, while life is happening!
Download the MIT FCU app today
Mobile App FAQs
- An e-Branch User ID which must be acquired via a desktop or laptop. It cannot be created on the mobile app itself.
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPod Touch 4G or higher
- Smartphones and tablets with the Android 2.3.3 Operating System or greater
- Note: Low-density screens (240wx320h) are not supported
The app is free to download and use, though message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless carrier.
Call us at 617.253.2845, and we’ll unlock your account.
Yes. The app times out after five minutes of inactivity.
- 128-bit SSL encryption end to end
- App does not store any data on your device
- Activate a password for the screen lock function
- Research Mobile Malware protection
- Be cautious about texts or emails sent to your mobile device
- When your phone is not in use, disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Make sure to use trusted Wi-Fi access points
Your MIT FCU username and password is required at each log in. If your phone is stolen or lost, use the remote wipe and remote lock features to be safe. If you use your phone number to verify your identity, remove it as an option until you have a new mobile device and change your e-Branch password as soon as possible, as an extra layer of security.
Yes. Please call 617.253.2845, for assistance.
Stay on top of our most recent mobile app updates here.Go to main navigation