What is a debit card? What is a check card?
The terms “debit card” and “check card” mean the same thing. A debit card withdraws money from your checking account as a check does; therefore, it debits your account. It can also withdraw money from your savings account, if you have it set up that way when the card is issued. Your card can be used to make purchases at any retail establishment that displays the Mastercard® logo.
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
- Is there a charge for a new Mastercard debit/check card?
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- How much am I charged for using my check card to make a purchase?