Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
Yes. International Transaction Processing Fee - (Includes any transaction converted to U.S. currency and any cross-border transactions where the licensed MasterCard© merchant and the issuer are located in different countries.) - Up to 2% of the transaction amount
- What steps should I take when requesting financial aid?
- Where is MIT FCU located and what are your hours?
- How will I know if there's a problem with my deposit after I submit it?
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?