Become a member of MIT Federal Credit Union today.
MIT Federal Credit Union offers an array of financial products and services for the greater MIT Community, and that includes Draper. In fact, membership is also open to family and housemates.*
MIT Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by and operated for our members. MIT FCU serves more than 35,000 members and their families worldwide with easy and secure mobile and online banking and access to over 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ branches across the country.
The Draper Loan
This offer is exclusive for Draper employees! Build your credit, start saving, and develop long term plans for a financially healthy future.
- Up to $10,000 for full-time, or $5,000 for part-time employees
- 0.00% APR*** and terms up to 36 months
MIT FCU offers three best-in-class checking options, plus special benefits for students, all with no minimum balance required to open.
- Get paid up to 2 days early with Express Payday**
- Pay no fees and no minimum balance* requirements with our Basic Checking account
Get a great rate and be prequalified before you negotiate for your next car.
- Low, fixed-rate/term based on your credit score
- 100% financing may be available
- Save 0.25% off your rate for new Hybrid cars
We’re here to assist you with the home buying and lending process.
- First-time buyers program
- Nation-wide lending
Reduce your electric bill, increase home value, reduce your carbon footprint and beat rising utility bills.
Home Equity Loans
Make home improvements, consolidate your bills, or help pay tuition with equity you’ve already paid into your home.
* There is no minimum balance to open a Checking Account with MIT Federal Credit Union. To earn dividends on either Plus Checking or Select Checking, you must maintain the Minimum Daily Balance as indicated. No dividend will be paid on days when the balance falls below the required minimum. No dividends are paid on the Basic Checking account. Fees: Plus Checking - $5.00 monthly fee if the daily balance falls below $2,500 at any point in the month. The fee will be withdrawn from your checking account. Select Checking - $8.00 monthly fee if the daily balance falls below $10,000 at any point during the month. Membership elegibility.The fee will be withdrawn from your account. The rate may change after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
** Express Payday - Preauthorized ACH credits received by MIT Federal Credit Union may be credited to your account up to two business days prior to the originally scheduled posting date. If information is not received ahead of time your deposit will not be posted early. Instead, your direct deposit will be posted on your normal payday or as soon as we receive it. MIT Federal Credit Union is not liable if we do not receive the preauthorized credit or fail to deposit these funds to your account early. Please always verify funds are available in your account prior to writing checks or authorizing withdrawals against directly-deposited funds. You are responsible for any overdraft fees from transactions clearing prior to your payroll deposit.
***. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The rates shown reflect those available for a highly qualified credit candidate with autopay. Rates may vary based on individual creditworthiness. Rates are subject to change without notice.Go to main navigation