How do I become a member of MIT FCU?
It's easy to become a member:
You will need:
- Valid Government issued ID #
- Date of Birth
- Valid Social Security #
- Address, e-mail address and phone number
- MIT ID (if applicable)
International applicants complete this form, scan and attach as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to us at MIT FCU, 70 Westview St., Lexington, MA 02421
This answer has been viewed 227 times.
- How can I apply for membership at MIT FCU?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- How can I apply for a loan?