Ready to zoom into Fall with an eye-catching ride? You've come to the right place.
It's easy to get the cash you need on any new (or new-to-you) vehicle. And now is the perfect time to get geared up to make your next purchase. October through December is one of the best times of the year to buy a new or used vehicle because dealers are motivated to sell out their inventories before the end of the year.
So, whether you want to finance a new Jeep for off-roading or would prefer to cruise in a Mercedes convertible, our auto loan options are customized to fit your unique buying needs. That's the benefit of being a member at MIT FCU.
- Low rates and flexible terms for new and used auto loans
- Free and fast pre-approvals
- Free and helpful auto buying tools
Not ready to buy, but want to SAVE MORE? Look into refinancing your vehicle and save on your monthly payments! Use our auto loan calculator to see what you can save.
Still researching your options? These posts from our MoneyTalk Blog may help
Autos and Trucks
- Auto Expenses - And We Don't Mean the Loan Payment
- Buying a Car During the Pandemic
- How to Buy a Pre-Owned Car in 8 Steps