Are there any types of checks that cannot be submitted with RDC?
The following items cannot be submitted via Remote Deposit:
- Any item drawn on your account or your affiliate's account
- Any item that is stamped as "non-negotiable"
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration
- Any item issued by a financial institution in a foreign country
- Any item that is not in U.S. currency
- Any item that is incomplete
- Any item that is "stale dated" or "post dated"
- Any third-party check, e.g., any item that is made payable to another party and then endorsed to me by such party