How do I add or remove joint owners from my account?
Download and complete the Joint Ownership Agreement and return to us in person,or through the mail.
To remove a joint owner from your account, please contact the credit union directly for instructions.
This answer has been viewed 856 times.
- How do I change my address on my account?
- Who qualifies for membership
- How do I become a member of MIT FCU?
- Should I be a joint owner on my student's account?
- Can my payroll be deposited directly into different accounts?