MIT Federal Credit Union's Auto Loans get you on the road faster and save you money when you're looking to buy a car. We provide smart options for financing a new* or used vehicle with one of the lowest rates available.
- Secure a low, fixed rate based on your credit score
- 100% financing may be available for cars, or trucks
- Choose from various terms
- Refinance a vehicle loan from another lender (yes, may be able to help you get a better rate!)
- No processing fees, service fees or prepayment penalty - More loan details here.
- We've made it easy to pay your MIT FCU loan from an external account. Learn more here.
*A new car is defined as a current or previous year's model with 8,000 miles or less.
Auto Buying Center - The Solution When You're In the Market for a Car
Save time on your vehicle research by via the following great car buying resources.
- CUDL AutoSMART enables you to conduct custom searches of new vehicles from existing stock.
- AutoVantage provides 24-hour roadside assistance nationwide. Consider this coverage and you won't have to worry about getting stuck somewhere far from home!
- Edmunds delivers upfront pricing on new cars, new trucks and new to you vehicles, without haggling over price
- Car and Driver is a leading automotive industry resource with the latest news and reviews
- Kelley Blue Book allows you to price new vehicles and research their values as well as get estimates on your car's trade-in value
- CUDL AutoSMART allows you to locate nearby dealerships and research used vehicles
- The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Official Used Car Guide provides reliable pricing and info on all types of vehicles
- Kelley Blue Book is a trusted resource for researching vehicles' values and accessing reviews and ratings
- AutoTrader is an info packed consumer tool to research and locate vehicles near or far when you've got a dream car in mind.
You May Be Paying Too Much for Car Insurance
You work hard for your money and even harder to keep your budget on track. So why spend too much on car insurance—maybe hundreds of dollars too much?
MIT Federal Credit Union members may qualify for discounts on car insurance through the TruStage® Auto Insurance Program. Why not find out now whether you could save big, and switch insurance carriers easily, without losing any money.
TruStage offers a powerful mix of savings and benefits popular with our member:
- Credit union member discounts*
- Nationally recognized companies
- Friendly, 24/7 service (even on holidays)
- Discounts for multiple vehicles, safety features, good driving and more*
- Mobile app for easy claims
Get a free quote today. Don’t wait to see how much you could save.
GET A QUOTE
A Tradition of Strength
TruStage has been providing faithful service in the form of insurance coverages to credit union members for more than 80 years. Over 20 million people have selected TruStage for AD&D, life, auto & home insurance and more. Don't miss out on your chance to benefit.
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency and issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Products and features may not be available in all states. Be sure to understand the complete details of coverage, including any exclusions and limitations. If your credit union enables this insurance program to be offered, it is entitled to compensation from TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC, PO Box 61, Waverly IA 50677-0061. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverages and limitations.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
© TruStage Insurance Agency 2018