You're eligible to join MIT Federal Credit Union.
Answer three quick questions to get your membership started!
MIT Federal Credit Union offers financial services exclusively for the MIT Community and related businesses. That includes MIT students, employees and alumni, as well as their families and housemates.* We can help you make smart financial decisions with online services and the valuable products you need like Savings, Checking, Student Loans and more. We have ATMs and branches located in Cambridge and around the country. Why not get started on your financial goals: build credit, start saving and develop healthy financial habits, today?
Features and Convenience
- No minimum balance/no fee Checking account
- Student Loans
- No fee for incoming wires
- Immediate family members are welcome to join
- Over 30,00 ATMs and 5,000 Branches available across the country
- Can I open my own credit union account?
- Should I be a joint owner on my student's account?
- How do I become a member of MIT FCU?
- Should I be a joint owner on my student's credit card?
- Do you offer Student Loans?
*Membership benefits extend to eligible individual’s immediate family members and people living in the same household. Immediate family includes a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild, including stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.Go to main navigation