How to Save Money and Help the Environment at the Same Time
Make Energy-efficient Upgrades to Your Home with a 0% APR* Loan**
Between working remotely, unplanned staycations, and having your kids around the house all summer, many families are spending more time at home than ever.
And that means using a lot more electricity for computers, gaming systems, air conditioners… you get the picture.
And as we all know, more energy use = increased energy bills. Not something any of us want!
The good news is, with a Mass Save® HEAT Loan, you can make energy-efficient upgrades to your primary residence and save money on your energy bills while helping the environment!
Mass Save® HEAT Loan
Our Mass Save™ HEAT Loan program, offered in conjunction with Mass Save®, provides financing for energy-efficient upgrades to your primary residence. You’ll be helping the environment, lowering fuel consumption, and reducing home energy costs all at the same time.
- Borrow from $500 to $25,000
- Flexible terms up to 84 months with no prepayment penalty
- Use for new furnace/heating systems, windows, insulation, energy-efficient water heaters, electric heating & cooling systems, smart & programmable thermostats and installation, appliances, and much more
- MIT Federal Credit Union members pay 0% APR*
An authorized Mass Save® vendor will identify qualified upgrades during your Home Energy Assessment.
Apply for a Mass Save® HEAT Loan
Review/Update My Application
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Payment Example: A loan of $15,000 with a term of 84 months, and an APR of 0.00% has an approximate monthly payment of $178.58 and is secured by UCC Lien placed on a primary residence. A $2,000 loan with a term of 24 months and an APR of 0.00% has an approximate monthly payment of $83.34. Restricted to homeowners of Massachusetts properties only. Cost per thousand borrowed uses terms of 24 and 84 months
**This is not a commitment to lend. Terms and Conditions apply