Financial & Retirement
The MITFCU Financial & Retirement Services program is designed to serve the investment and financial needs of our members by offering an objective financial planning approach using a wide variety of products and services.
- Determine your IRA options
- Consider annuity strategies
- Explore Social Security and/or pension options
Browse the array of Financial Planning, Retirement & Insurance strategies we offer, then contact MITFCU Financial & Retirement Services to start the conversation.
- Customized to your goals
- Guidance at every step
- Diversify your portfolio
Find out the date, time, and topic of our next financial planning workshop and make plans to attend.
- Valuable information you can put to use
- No cost, no obligation consultation
- Current topics in financial planning
Whether you need retirement planning services, insurance, or a college savings plan, our Financial Planners can set you on the right path.
- We help you prioritize your needs and goals
- Rely on our expertise and years of experience
- Contact us anytime
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The Credit Union and LPL Financial are not affiliated. The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss or transact securities business with residents of the following states: CA, GA, IL, MA, NH, OH, and RI.