Smart Money Rewards
When you use direct deposit with an MIT Federal Credit Union Checking Account, you qualify* for Smart Money Rewards that enhances the value of your membership. There are no fees associated with this program, and the benefits add up immediately:
- Receive a 0.25%** dividend rate increase on any new or renewed Share Certificate or IRA Share Certificate
- Receive a 0.25%** interest rate reduction when you select automatic payments on a new consumer loan, excluding Visa®, Home Equity Loans, and Mortgages
- Reimbursement up to $5 in ATM surcharges each month when you use an out-of-network ATM
- Replacement of your lost, stolen, or damaged MIT Federal Credit Union ATM, Debit MasterCard®, or Visa® credit card free of charge
- Receive free orders of basic, single checks when you contact us
*To qualify for Smart Money Rewards, you must have an active checking account and a minimum of $100 monthly in direct deposit funds to your MIT FCU checking account. If at any time MIT FCU no longer receives at least $100 per month via direct deposit, or if your Checking Account is closed or becomes inactive (zero transaction[s] within the past 90 days), the rate on increased Share Certificates will be reduced 0.25% and the rate on discounted loans will be increased by 0.25%, and you will no longer receive any of the benefits associated with Smart Money Rewards.
**Maximum dividend rate increase and/or annual percentage rate reduction is 0.50% in combination with other offers.