An MIT Federal Credit Union representative will set up your account for electronic statements, and send you an e-mail at the address you have indicated to confirm that the e-Statements service has been set up on your account.
How does it work? Once you have signed up for this service, you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail from MITFCU. When convenient, simply log onto e-Branch and click the "Additional Services" tab, then the "e-Statements" icon in order to access your statement information. Should you ever choose to return to paper statements, contact MITFCU. If you do not know your e-Branch PIN, you may request one by e-mailing us at email@example.com
You can choose to receive monthly statements, as required by the Truth In Savings Act, in paper or electronically. Read this notice carefully and keep a copy for your records.
I understand the following:
- Monthly statements are available in paper form; however, by selecting "e-Statements", I choose to receive this information electronically.
- I may change this option at any time, upon a 10-day notice to the MITFCU. This notification must be made on or before the 1st of the month to be effective for the next statement period.
- Information about my account(s) will be available at MITFCU's Internet website, http://www.mitfcu.org for 3 years. After that, the information will be available upon request by contacting MITFCU at 617.253.2845.
- MITFCU will send notification that my statement information has been posted to my e-Branch account, and I agree to contact MITFCU if I change my email address.
- I must have a minimum web browser version of Netscape 4.0X or Internet Explorer 3.0 in order to receive this information electronically.
I further understand that I must have access to a printer, or the ability to download information, in order to keep copies for my records.
To update your email address, if you have questions about receiving disclosures, or need technical or other assistance concerning these disclosures, you may contact us by telephone at 1-617-253-2845 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.