For your convenience, several of our most popular forms and applications are now available to be completed and submitted online in e-Branch, our home banking service.
Just log into e-Branch and click on the "Forms" tab for the following e-Forms:
- Address Change Request
- Open Additional Accounts: checking, holiday or vacation club, select savings, money market, or share certificate account
- Share-To-Share Overdraft Protection: Free to have, and only $5.00 per use to automatically transfer money from your savings to prevent a check from bouncing due to insufficient funds
- Automatic Payment Authorization for MITFCU credit cards or loans
- DEBIT/ATM Limit Increase Request
For all other forms:
Print the applicable form from the list below. Complete and return it to the Credit Union by mail (700 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139) or by fax (617.258.5709). If you'd prefer, you may drop off completed forms at any of our three branch locations.
- Direct Deposit - Submit this form if you are an MIT employee and you would like your net pay to be deposited automatically into your MITFCU account. This form should be submitted to MIT's Payroll Office, not the Credit Union. Note: If you are not an MIT employee, provide your payroll department with your MITFCU account number and our ABA/routing number: 211381754.
- Joint Owner Agreement - Used to add a joint owner to your membership (i.e., all your accounts with the Credit Union). Please submit a copy of his/her Passport or driver's license with this form.
- Statement Request - For a fee of $5.00 per statement, we will send you a copy of the past statement(s) you select. Tip: To avoid this fee, sign up for free e-Statements, where you will have immediate access to your statements for the past three years.
- ACH Affidavit - If you believe an error occurred during the transmission of an electronic payment, use this form.
- Indemnification Agreement - Stop payment on a cashier's check you were issued in the event it is lost or stolen.
- Stop Payment Request - Fill out this form if you would like to stop payment on a personal check you wrote.
- Visa Transaction Dispute - Submit this form if you have found a problem with a transaction on your credit card statement.
- Debit MasterCard® Dispute - Submit this form if you have found a problem with a transaction made with your debit card.
- Balance Transfer - This form enables you to transfer your balance(s) from other credit card(s) over to your MITFCU Visa card. Note: Did you know that balance transfers can be requested online? If you'd like to do so, please click here.
- Complete this Skip-A-Payment Acceptance Certificate to skip the November, December, or both November and December payments on your MITFCU personal loan(s). (This form is availble in October through mid-November.)
- Disclosure Information:
- Visa Pledge of Shares - If you opt to fill out this form, funds from your MITFCU Share Account(s) will serve as security for your credit card. This will qualify you for a lower, fixed interest rate. Note: If you'd prefer, this request can be completed online.
- Overdraft Protection Agreement
- Visa Credit Line Increase
- Order Checks
- If this is your first order of checks or you are a Smart Money Rewards member, you qualify for a free order of basic, single-style checks; please contact us to order.
- Otherwise, please click here to order your checks online.
- Overdraft Privilege